Zu Inhalt springen
Europas größte Bau & Baumaschinen Community - Mitglieder: 36.258

What a big surprise to click on BF24 and see this new forum layout. I don't know the reasons for this change, but it is very strange (to me) to not see the large and immediately familiar yellow hardhat logo in the top left of the page! 

This change compels me to mention that now is a good time for all of us take just a moment  to think of all that André, Caroline, and the staff for what they provide us? Sure, there are other forums out there in  several countries that also focus on heavy equipment, but what sets BF24 apart from all the others is the ability to post photos. I know of no other construction equipment forum that provides free image hosting. 

Being the "odd man out" here on the forum as an American typing in English, from the very beginning over 15 years ago, everyone I have interreacted with have been very friendly and polite, with only 3-4 exceptions. 

This site is my  first "go-to" every morning when I get out of bed and sit down at my desk. After so many years of this routine, I would honestly be somewhat lost without it! 

Thanks for everything you do for all of us!

John

Registriere dich um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen.

@shovelman Hey John.

Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

We are very pleased that among our many users there are also some who have been loyal to us for so many years and support the forum with their interesting content and contributions. You contribute to the fact that Bauforum24 is still one of the most important portals in this sector.

But we are irritated by your comment about the "new layout" of Bauforum24. The layout has been the same for many years and no changes are currently planned.

Some users have display or application problems if they do not accept all cookies.

Here it helps to clean up the browser properly and finally accept the cookie settings of Bauforum24 completely instead of rejecting them. All functions will then be available again.  

Greetings from the Bauforum24 Redaktion, Caroline ✌️

Hey Caroline,

Thanks for your reply! I may be near 70 years, but please understand that my senses are not lost; yet! When I looked at the site yesterday morning, the homepage was the familiar format  with  the "big" hat logo in the left top corner and my username was shown in the top right of the screen.Several hours later, I click on the link and see this (attached photo) as the homepage. Does your homepage look like this? 

I believe you now know that it was not my intent to "irritate"?

'Looking forward to your reply,

John

cbbf.thumb.jpg.47b04327135ca4877416726596260bd6.jpg

Good Morning John.

It must have something to do with your browser settings.

As I said, we haven't changed anything and it looks the same as before:

grafik.png

Diskutiere mit!

Du kannst jetzt antworten und Dich später anmelden. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Gast
Antworte auf dieses Thema...

×   Du hast formatierten Inhalt eingefügt..   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch umgewandelt und eingebettet.   Statt dessen nur den Link anzeigen

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Gerade aktiv   0 Mitglieder

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Neu erstellen...