Zu Inhalt springen
Europas größte Bau & Baumaschinen Community - Mitglieder: 36.156

Große Turmdrehkrane

djlivus

Liebherr 3150HC. One of the greatest tower cranes from liebherr. Standard hook height for rail going version is 96.5 m, but as stated in old data sheet issued by Liebherr ,on request the height can be larger. For instance one of the liebherr 3150 made for norway marine exploatation has a height under hook of about 107m on static base. Total height is 128m and total weight is about 830 tonnes.
The crane in photo is a standard 3150 HC with a hook height of 96,5m made for Thyssen steel factory. Height to the jib is 102.7m, and total height is 117.5m. Maximum load -60 tonnes. It was manufactured in 1986-1987. Mast section is 5.5x5.5m.

2009/08/post-14539-1250015987_thumb.jpg

Registriere dich um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen.

The same Liebherr from hyssen Stahl AG-in 1987. Weight of steel structure of this crane is 560 tonnes. The beams (elements) of mast are 25 cm x 2 6cm. This is enormous! That is why liebherr big tower cranes weigh so much- for instance the new 4000HC 100 made for Koreea has a weight of 960 tonnes at a height of only 75m under hook. This very rare picture is from Mr. Pius Meyer from www.kran-info.ch

2009/08/post-14539-1250016171_thumb.jpg

bearbeitet von djlivus

Potain MD 22500.
blink.gifklatsch.gif
U N B E L I V A B L E.
More ? wave.gif
But I think I can bring a new order in your chart of the big ones.
With a very contemporary model. ( ok, probably not railgoing at that dimension.
But at a max. freestanding height of...over 80m
- and then definitly over 155m ( with the max jib at maximum angle ). What about...179meters?
Interested ? Then watch this space.
Or can anyone already guess, what I am talking about ?

Hint: Here`s the hook:

The_hook.jpg

Diskutiere mit!

Du kannst jetzt antworten und Dich später anmelden. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Gast
Antworte auf dieses Thema...

×   Du hast formatierten Inhalt eingefügt..   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch umgewandelt und eingebettet.   Statt dessen nur den Link anzeigen

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Gerade aktiv   0 Mitglieder

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Neu erstellen...