Zu Inhalt springen
Europas größte Bau & Baumaschinen Community - Mitglieder: 36.240

English Translation?

Hi All at Bauforum24,

I would just like to say how much I enjoy your wonderful site, but I was wondering if it would be possible for you to put an English translation function on the site to make life easier for me to enjoy it? top.gif

Nick Drew (England)

Registriere dich um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen.

Hello Nick,
thank you for your request and your positiv feedback to BF24. So I am not the Admin of this Site, but I think that it is not possible to translate every Post here in the Community. The translation should be simultaneous to every Post that had or would be done. I don't know any community-module, that is able to do this. Maybe an module like this exists, the results won't be very enjoyable for you.. For example check out Google translation wink.gif Sorry for bad news, but maybe I'm wrong an one of our Admins can tell you more.

There is only a function to translate most of the Community-Menues on the right side of the Portal.

Sorry for my School-English. Hope you didn't hurt yourself when you're rofl wink.gif

Fuerteventura_holiday__Nick_Drew.jpg

Hi Grub ? Colourconcept?,

Thankyou for your reply and no worries about your English it is 100 times better than my German!!

Its not such a big deal I can still enjoy the site. It looks like you have fantastic social scene created by the forum also from what I have seen in the photos, BBQ nights, machinery visits, operator challenges, etc etc I wish we had some thing similar in England.

I know a lot of Germans speak English very well as I have met many nice German people on Holiday in Jandia in Fuerteventura.

Thank you again

I look forward to more interaction

Nick. bearbeitet von Colourconcept

Diskutiere mit!

Du kannst jetzt antworten und Dich später anmelden. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Gast
Antworte auf dieses Thema...

×   Du hast formatierten Inhalt eingefügt..   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch umgewandelt und eingebettet.   Statt dessen nur den Link anzeigen

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Gerade aktiv   0 Mitglieder

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Neu erstellen...