Zu Inhalt springen
Europas größte Bau & Baumaschinen Community - Mitglieder: 36.153

Bilder: Russische Hochlöffelseilbagger

• 1 month later...

Registriere dich um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen.

On 27.8.2019 at 02:54, shovelman schrieb:

One of the things I like most about Russian shovels is the diversity of undercarriage designs the companies have used over the years. In my opinion, the most unique is the design used on the Uralmash EKG-12.5. At MINExpo I made the comment to one of the company representatives "the 4 crawler arrangement is interesting" and he told me "It is not 4 crawlers, it is 2 pairs of crawlers"!

Regardless of the term used, it looks to me like it would be a nightmare to do maintenance on and make repairs to the inside crawler assemblies and drive motors. Other opinions?

It was a nightmare to do maintenance on, that's why the design didn't live long. They used it mid-80s to early 90s or something. "Original" EKG-15 was notorious for its undercarriage problems and two pairs of crawlers just multiplied them. 

P.S. Sorry for English, just accidently stumbled upon this forum while looking for any evidence of our shovels still working in Germany. 

Diskutiere mit!

Du kannst jetzt antworten und Dich später anmelden. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Gast
Antworte auf dieses Thema...

×   Du hast formatierten Inhalt eingefügt..   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch umgewandelt und eingebettet.   Statt dessen nur den Link anzeigen

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Gerade aktiv   0 Mitglieder

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Neu erstellen...